Always on Guard
In industrial settings where forklift traffic and pedestrians intersect, Collision Sentry® forklift collision detection and avoidance products can help reduce or eliminate “blind corner” collisions by providing a visual warning that alerts forklift drivers and pedestrians to approaching traffic. Working like a traffic light to flash a warning, the patent-pending Collision Sentry is easy to install, self-powered, highly visible and reliable. Download Collision Sentry Brochure
The Collision Sentry Advantage
- Uses standard D – cell alkaline batteries, eliminating the need for any wiring to a facility’s electrical system.
- Batteries are designed to operate for one to two years depending on usage.
- Low-battery indicator sends a warning well in advance of batteries needing replacement. Replacement batteries are readily available.
Passive Infrared Motion Sensors
- Programmed to detect motion on both sides of the corner.
- Sends ample warning to the forklift driver and the pedestrian to correct their movements.
- PIR sensors are a proven technology used in security lighting and alarm systems.
- Forklift collision detection and avoidance products are rugged, feature a wide lens range and don’t wear out.
- PIR sensors are pre-set and ready to use. No adjustment necessary.
Highly visible LED lights
- Flash a warning when motion is detected from both directions.
- Long life, require minimal or no replacement.
- Warning lights flash only when someone is really there. Less false reads.
- Send powerful visual warning of a possible collision.
- Requires minimal space and no tools for installation.
- Installs easily and virtually anywhere.
- The unit is compact, lightweight and can be deployed immediately following installation.
- Can be easily snapped onto pallet racking systems using included magnet mounts.
- Tether included with each forklift collision detector for added fastening security.
Contact collision-sentrysess.co.uk for prices & lead times