Independent Rack Safety Inspections
SESS are the Market Leaders in Independent Rack Safety Inspections covering the UK, Ireland, Europe, Caribbean and America.
- All SESS Rack Safety Inspectors are SEMA Approved Racking Inspectors (SARI).
- SESS HAVE NO CONNECTION TO ANY MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER & DO NOT MAKE, SELL OR REPAIR RACKING ensuring our findings remain totally unbiased.
- SESS produces a comprehensive report that clearly identifies every damaged component and its level of risk using the SEMA green, amber and red risk classification system.
- SESS will offer ongoing technical support to all clients.
- We inspect all types and makes of racking and shelving including bespoke systems, mezzanine floors etc in all storage environments.
- All the necassary data is collated during the inspection and we have the expertise to calculate the safe working loads and provide the necessary notices to any type of storage system.
- Our comprehensive technical library covers the design data for all manufacturer’s racking.
You Need a Rack Inspection
- If your racking is damaged or where there is a risk of your racking being damaged.
- If you want to ensure your racking meets the requirements of current health and safety regulations and the current Codes and Guidelines.
- If you need to identify unsafe conditions that could result in a rack collapse.
- If you do not know what the load capacity of your racking is (required under legislation).
- If you want to reduce the consequences to your business that will result from a rack collapse.
Our Rack Safety Inspection will include the following:
- A detailed report on the condition of your racking and shelving in accordance with the SEMA and current Codes and Manufacturers Guidelines.
- A comprehensive report that clearly identifies every damaged component and its level of risk using the SEMA classification system.
- An assessment of the safe working condition of your warehouse. This assessment would look at housekeeping, pallets, floor condition, lighting, fork lift truck operations etc.
- CAD layout drawings of your racking installation, where possible your site’s racking location system would be used. For a No-Obligation Quote click here.