Maintain Your Racking Safely – A practical one day rack maintenance course
This one-day training course will enable individuals with a practical background and a reasonable level of personal fitness, to gain the skills and knowledge in the safe maintenance of adjustable pallet racking.
Individuals responsible for maintaining racking systems need to possess skills and knowledge not only in the mechanical aspects of the construction of the system but also in the quite considerable safety implications for the people doing the work and others likely to be affected by it.
The course delivers theoretical knowledge in the classroom and practical skills in our purpose built warehouse.
All the necessary tools and working at height equipment are provided.
On completion of this course delegates will know:
- The safe way to undertake the maintenance of pallet racking.
- What range of personal equipment is used in carrying out the task.
- The range of safety precautions and actions to be taken to ensure good working practice.
- The correct use of electrical and hand tools.
- What access equipment to use.
- How to safely dismantle racking components and maintain stability.
- The main requirements for the pre-handover inspection process.
Due to the nature of the course and to ensure delegates receive the best instruction possible the course is limited to 6 delegates per day.
Buffet lunch will be provided.
Price per delegate £250.00 exl VAT, please email Charissess.co.uk for further information.
For more Racking Inspection Training Courses please select from Training Course’s to the left.